Build a better business with flat roofing materials from Commercial Flat Roofs.
Prefab Long-Lasting Flat Roofing
The majority of the long-term problems that arise with most Prefab flat roofing systems are due to installation workmanship. By performing 80-85% of membrane seaming in a controlled factory environment, Duro-Last reduces the potential for rooftop installation errors and leaks. Custom-fabricated stacks and curb flashings also eliminate most on-site work at critical roof areas, such as penetrations and transitions.
The Prefab Four
1. Factory-Welded Seams Mean Better First-Time Quality & Less Callbacks
2. Prefabricated Accessories Provide Easier Transitions, Superior Waterproofing & Aesthetics
3. Less Labour for Time Off the Roof
4. Clean Installations Offer Less Job Site Waste & Disruptions
Five Key Attributes of a High-Performance Flat Roof Replacement Toronto
- Energy—It’s more important than ever to select a roof that can reduce energy use and improve a building’s efficiency in any climate.
- Engineering—Utilizing the right materials, design, and manufacturing process is the key enabler of the other four Es, resulting in a complete, integrated roofing system that can be installed easily and performs reliably over the long run.
- Economics—A high-performance roof has to make economic sense in the long run. A true economic comparison analyzes the cost of a roof throughout its life-cycle.
- Endurance—A high-performance roof meets or exceeds performance requirements for long life: all-weather reliability, chemical, fire, and puncture resistance, and ease of maintenance and repair.
- Environment—High-performance roofing minimizes the impact on the Earth’s environment throughout the roof’s life and helps maintain a healthy, productive environment inside the building.
Custom Prefabricated Curb Flashing
One-piece custom prefabricated curb flashings are made to the exact size of the units on your roof. Other systems require hand cutting and the fitting of as many as eight pieces of material for each curb. The result? Less labour and a more efficient installation.
Custom Prefabricated Parapets & Wall Flashing
Parapet and wall flashing details are prefabricated to fit these surfaces exactly, eliminating on-site labour and material waste. If required by the project, flashings can be made to completely wrap the parapet, providing waterproof protection against leaks related to aged wall surfaces.